Tuesday, December 28, 2010

C-o-n-solidate

In lieu of the 2011  around the the corner.   I will be doing alot of consolidating of personal things. To direct my life into the path of my ambitious dream with more of a concrete foundation. Why not jump start this with a BANG! Every year, people make resolutions of what to accomplish before the 12 months is up.  Within the past 5 years of making resolutions i have kepted the 4 out of 5. Granite, this year i don't think i made one.    Life is definitley passing by quickly as you age.   Im still all for carpe diem, but my life is no where it should be. My 8 year plan after high school is slowly surpassing. Im scared, yet fortunate enough that I still have grasp on my future.  I need to be strong and put it into first gear.   Thanks to papa deux for the constant reminder of power of prayer.  Im in a spot of pushing forward, stopping the shenanigans for a little bit , and put extra effort in finishing my studies.  I usually don't like to share deep personal goals as there might be a chance to jinx myself. But i will share one,  its been on my mind for the past week. The word just seeps within my skin.  Which is FRUGAL, I hope to do less spending this year on unneccessary things for my sake and sanity. In turn, just rearrange things in my closet, use the resource i have and let my creativity outshine.  Ever since the word has crept in my thoughts, I seem to be browsing online for a designer bag. Yes, brand whore indeed.  Yet, I talk myself out of even at the thought of really coughing up that cash for one single fabulous piece versus of how much shoes or traveling expense it can go towards to. But in reality, i should be dispensing it towards my credit cards. So the evil things can finally be diminish and erase any evidence of my past expenses.  I can honestly say, i have 2 designer purse, in which only one was purchased from my own pocket. While the other was passed down from my mothers closet. I love it, but I believe I talk myself out of purchasing them due to the consequences of the aftermath.  I think i should invest in my future before I should invest in my closet.  Back to the routine, next week. Im excited! My body seems out of the loop and im suffering because i've had a chest cold the last 2 weeks.  But happy new year! Im signing off till next week..

No comments:

Post a Comment