Tuesday, December 28, 2010

So long 2010, thanks for the memories and everything else i won't miss!

This year is almost over,  the holidays is about to pass.  As soon as I came back from vaca, a 60 hr work week awaits me. It was one of the most longest week I've had in awhile.  I won't go into details about work, since its a classified to be confidential. N-O i don't work for the gov't.  But lets just say,love your friends n family and count your blessings.  Christmas was great, happy to spend time with the fam bam, ate good food. One good thing about working alot christmas week was i didn't stuff my face. So guess what I didn't gain any weight. But im making it up..lol

Reflecting back on this past year.  2010 started out in New York, It was a blur to me, aside for school, memorable events with friends.  Alot of personal things happened this year that could account for major melt downs.  There was alot of tough spot this year, I think i felt alot of emoitions that i never imagine i would deal with concerning the major "stress" (caused me to have grown grey hair at 26, really..aye), school.  But by the grace of our lord and wisdom from my father. I got through it.  With 2011, at the end of the week.. I have a feeling that its going to be a good year...

My family - words can't even express how lucky i am to have you guys in my life. My top supporters.

My Friends -
Who I've gotten close too just this year.  My fav koreans, Katie,Amey. The reality check crew that have pulled me through realms of my stupidty have enligthen my life for the better. I feel so lucky to be bless to have gotten close to you guys and to add to my extended family.
This is being repeated during this excerpt. But I seriously have the best group of friends around me.  Although, some are away it never fails that when we all get together its like as if we haven't been separated.

I've been told that most woman will have 2-3 TRUE friends by their side. But i can attest to that phrase that i can honestly say that i have 6 friends who i know i can depend on for ANYTHING.

Everyone who I surround myself with are people who i love,respect and will sacrifice anything for.

I just want to say THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment