Saturday, December 11, 2010

my grown up christmas list..

Im very fond of that song, i find myself listening to various versions of the classic traditional christmas songs. It gets me in the holiday mood. Anyway, I took my finals very early this year and i've found myself with a little extra time after i get out of work. Instead of utilizing that extra time to hit the gym or straightening things at home.  I end up being glued to my bed since its been very busy at my job.  Nothing seems more comforting than the rustling,soft feeling of your linens against your skin after a long day of work.  It seems every year when this time comes around, i think of what i wish to have as a present. Honestly, the older i get the less materialistic thing i yearn for from my family,friends. I feel as though I am a grown up and if i wish to have that item than I will buy it myself.  But of course theres no way i would turn gifts away. I guess I just yearn for the basics.  Give me pajamas and i will be one happy girl! 2 more days till my official vaca, ah yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment