Thursday, December 23, 2010

au revior las vegas

My week has been one big ball of fun!  I went with my fav koreans. They are my gochuchang to my bibimbap!  Its nearly been a year since i've gone on vacation, it was in fact around this month that i went to New York to visit and be with my other good friends.  So many eventful things happened for the short amount of time we were there.  Finally, went and watch some shows.  They were Jabbawockeez at Monte Carlo and Cirque De Soleil Mystere at Treasure Island.  Jabba was definitley my favorite out of the shows we saw.  Not only were they entertainining this would mark as the second time seeing them. But to my luck we were sitted fourth and center which was FANTASTIC!

5 days wasn't nearly enough, I ended up being under the weather. Which due to that I opted to stay at the hotel to get some sleep.  While the other 3 roam the strip which to what i was told was an adventure in itself.  The rest of the time there was spent shopping, photoshoot with shadari moon, korean food overload..im sure im missing out something. But as soon as we got back in town , we all had 24 hours to get settled in and headed to jingle ball.  Im going to sum up that experience with pocket shot, falling over chairs and screaming out to FEM, and also getting an asthma attack at the end of the concert. Which that 15 mins with them was absolutley worthed to have the asthma attack.  Me and Katie were total fan girls it was a sight to see! This vegas trip was a blast. I can't wait to go again with these girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment