Tuesday, January 11, 2011

111..2011

January has officially been a very cold month already. With temps hitting the single digits in the evening. Its brought memorys from my time in new york. Especially, when i was walking in and out to my car at school I was bundled up. Seriously. ugh..

Its only the first week of class for the spring, I already feel like a month has passed by. When really its only day 3, i've started ahead of schedule.  Hmm..I've found myself slightly complaining about some things with each course.  I know i shouldn't and just maintain my concentration to just get the job done. 

Its going to be an eventful upcoming weeks with the former southerners that are now east coasters coming in. Also, my birthday. But since i'll be busy with school I can't even begin to think about festivity. Still in the work out mode. Although my diet has been an epic fail. I tell myself the next day is a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment