Tuesday, February 15, 2011

v-day bust

Valentines day was yesterday and one of my fave bloggers tweeted with:

"Flower deliveries have been happening all day at work...and so have the envious stares from the bitter & lonely, like me. " - PT

than couple of hrs later he tweeted "I'm officially now one of those bitches you love to hate in the work office on Valentines day" - PT

I couldn't help but laugh. All day at my hospital flowers was being delivered to my coworkers. Yes, i was ooh and awwing at the sight of the beautiful flowers.  I was definitley not the bitter & lonely that was envious of them. For one of the reasons being that the husbands who came up to personally delivered them to their wife or in general. Where in marriages that i do not envy. These are people who's marriages that are based on cheating and dishonesty. Love to see their significant other miserable.  It was for show for everyone, I was one that was thoroughly amused to see that these people whos marital bliss was long gone so many years ago would rather spend 60 on a bouqet of flowers to let everyone see how sweet they are to their spouse when in reality they should put that in a fund of therapy or draw up divorce paper.

I spent the evening with some of my few close friends. We went to dinner, chowed down on some crab legs like carnivores you've never seen. The poor couples around us kept giving us a glimpse maybe because 4 girls eating like maniacs going through crab legs like professionals while they were trying to be romantic..News flash: when eating crab legs , its pretty much down and dirty..yummmy

No comments:

Post a Comment