Friday, February 11, 2011

oh hello alaskan temperature..

Since, the last 2 weeks has been nothing but winter advisory, record breaking temperatures. I'm very much suprised to what has been going on. Usually, we anticipate the weather man being wrong in he's predictions of the forcast. But seriously, for once im amazed.  All stylish modesty has been thrown out the window and survival mode kicks in.  Layering leggings under jeans ,tees under hoodies which than turn to under 2 jackets,scarves, beanies,2 gloves and the list goes on. It was still unbearable. I've never been outside of the Alaska's airport but peeking through the window i can only imagine the treacherous cold.  I am very much looking forwar to 60-70 weather upon this weekend. Melt the ice off ...I realize that this post was senseless. I will come back and enlighten those with eh something amusing. Which i don't think anyone even read's my blogs..

No comments:

Post a Comment